We Heights – The Centre of Your Bright Future

We Heights is a multi-purpose development at the city’s apex at Bahria oriental Garden. It spans 1.7 Kanal and offers many opportunities for holistic growth and well-being. In a city like Islamabad, with limited space, We Heights offers ultra-spacious living with 1, 2, and 3 BHK flexible homes that provide ample personal space. And are an epitome of Luxury flats in Bahria Oriental Garden.

Along with the lavish apartments, there is a rooftop podium and premium amenities. Such as, Restaurants, jogging tracks, fitness centers and much more.

It not only houses commercial and retail centers. But also promises a holistic neighborhood. The city’s top landmarks in the neighborhood add to the pristine We Heights’s appeal and livability.

We Heights offers that most flexi payment schemes for apartments in Islamabad:

 To make the home owning process simpler for the potential people. We Heights has reserved the most flexible payment schemes. One can pay only 25% the total payable amount while booking the apartment. And pay the remaining 75%% on 3-year easy installments. The other scheme is just as buyer friendly. One can pay the total booking price and enjoy 1% rental until the date of possession.

Owning a home has never been this exciting and easy as We Heights made.

 We Heights complies with the RDA Regulations:

Since We Heights comply with all the regulations of RDA with complete transparency. Therefore, your rights are protected as one. Further We Heights will deliver every lifestyle aspect in a 2 BHK flat in Islamabad as promised. This way you will be certain of every day detail of the project. Likewise, the number of units and the carpet area etc. We ensure that every detail right from the amenities to the specifications are present in the project. As the management has mentioned in the state sale agreement. In case of anything lacking in the development, you as an investor or buyer can always feel free to contact using writing within one year of taking position.

Read More: Invest In The Most Remarkable Residential Property In Bahria Oriental Garden Islamabad

Enjoy your space with the big carpet area at We Heights!

We Heights offers a complete futuristic and contemporary package of luxury living with ultra-spacious homes and extensive carpet areas. The larger-than-life carpet area size of 1600 sq ft and 2000 sq ft, respectively. The big carpet area 3 bhk flat in We Heights starts at a low price of 2.5 Cr only! The thickness of the inner walls is utilized to the maximum at We Heights. The area of the bedroom, living room, balconies is 70% of the total built up area. We Heights offers super spacious

Secure complete possession. The construction phases are moving along at a steady pace. Since construction is underway, one can be guaranteed of a protected future. The project is estimated to be completed in 2025!

Read More: State of the Art Amenities at We Heights